Dialogue provides several ways to share a pulse with participants:
- Email from the Dialogue platform
- Link to include in your internal communications
- Embeddable widget on your intranet
- Texting [Enterprise accounts only]
- Kiosk link on a common computer or tablet [Enterprise accounts only]
To help you determine the best distribution methods for your organization, we have outlined the characteristics of each here:
Email from the Dialogue platform
- Greater assurance of anonymity as it’s coming from a third party.
- Ability to send targeted reminders to non-responders.
- The link embedded in the email is specific to each recipient; as a result, forwarding of emails will result in an error.
- Customization is limited to your organization’s logo.
Link to include in your internal communications
- Sending from a trusted and credible source internally (e.g. Senior Leader) might generate higher participation.
- Anyone with the link will be able to access the pulse; much less control over how the link is shared.
- Greater flexibility with incorporating your organization’s branding into the comms email.
Embeddable widget on your intranet
- Good supplementary method of sharing a pulse.
- Please note, using the widget as a primary distribution method typically generates lower participation rates.
Texting [Enterprise accounts only]
- Typically used to reach non-desk employees.
- Provides quick and easy access to the pulse.
- Potentially able to generate higher participation, especially when participants are encouraged to text immediately.
- Dialogue does not store or use phone numbers beyond issuing a pulse link.
Kiosk link on a common computer or tablet [Enterprise accounts only]
- Typically used to reach non-desk employees
- Auto-refresh feature makes it suitable for use on common computers
- Employees might have reservations about providing their feedback in a public space
Still have questions? We’re here to help. Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org -